MÀNG ĐỊA CHẤT LLDPE
- Thông tin chi tiết
Thông tin chi tiết
LLDPE Geomembrane (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
LLDPE geomembrane is manufactured from virgin polyethylene resins, offering great flexibility and outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure. High-quality and economical, it is intended for long life and exhibits a high degree of strength and durability.
Benefits of LLDPE Geomembrane:
- Rubber like flexibility to withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging its integrity and performance.
- Easy to install without cutting.
- Comes in easy to manage 20 mil 20’x100’ panels that can be deployed and tape welded with a high degree of success for urgent jobs. Also available in larger custom prefabricated panels for quicker deployment if required.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 80 mil LLPDE depending on your requirements.
- 40 mil and 60 mil thickness can be both extrusion and wedge welded for larger applications.
- Irrigation ponds, canals, water reservoirs, & ditches
- Landfill cells, covers and caps
- Wastewater lagoons and treatment plants
- Secondary containment systems
- Industrial containment
- Soil remediation projects
- Animal waste containment
- Mining heap leach & slag tailings ponds
- Golf course & decorative ponds
- Liquid storage tanks
- Brine & processed water applications
- Environmental containment
A very technical product to work, LLDPE geomembrane installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.
Please click below to view a specification sheet or contact us for technical assistance.
CATALOG MÀNG ĐỊA CHẤT LLDPE: